Full Day Trip to 4 Valleys and Atlas Mountains from Marrakech
the 4 valley. discover the atlas and spend the day exploring the 4 valleys with this private excursion. took advantage of the grand tour of the atlas and visited berber villages. this full day visit. started by taking a sharge early in the morning from your hotel or riad can have 9am. air-conditioned minibus to go to traditional berber villages. 30 km from marrakech leave the first valley or lake lala takerkouste take the little wild path to climb to an altitude of 1200m we arrive at the kik plateaus to take advantage of a panoramic view of the atlas. The road continues through the asni and imlil valley savor a break in a local open cafe in the valley have to take the road to the wildest and calm valley we pass by the reputation of sidi fares of the berber villages forest and greenery until we arrive at the last village of the valley from ľ ourika, setti fatma located at an altitude of 1500m, take advantage of the moments of hiking and waterfalls. lunch in local restaurants with Berber style.
- Private Transport from and back to your Hotel in Marrakech by air-conditioned vehicle
Not Included :
- Food and drinks
Departure TimePlease arrive by 08:45 AM for a prompt departure at 09:00 AM.
Return TimeApproximately 6:00 PM.
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat and sun glaces.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Departure point : Your hotel or a designated central location in Marrakech.
- Departure time : 09am Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Duration : 1 day (approx).
- Return details : Returns to original departure point.