Full Day Trip to Ourika valley from Marrakech
Leave Marrakech for the foothills of the High Atlas Mountains on a full-day trip from Marrakech to the Ourika Valley and Setti Fatma waterfalls for your group of up to 8 people., villages, and farms. Enjoy independent time in Setti Fatma to hike, explore, and enjoy the waterfall, then visit a local restaurant for a Berber-style lunch. This tour includes pickup and drop-off at centrally-located Marrakech hotels.
- Enjoy independent time in Setti Fatma
- Hike to mountain waterfalls
- Hotel pickup and drop-of in Marrakech
- Private tour for a personalized experience
What You Can Expect :
Begin with 9h30am pickup from your Marrakech hotel: if you’re staying in the car-free old city, you may arrange to meet the driver at a central location that’s convenient to you.
Drive south from the city towards the Ourika Valley, following the scenic Ourika River past Berber villages and small farms. .
The drive to Setti Fatma is roughly 1.5-hours long, and you’ll have free time in the village to explore on your own. Follow rocky paths to the seven Setti Fatma waterfalls (you may also hire a local guide to lead the way), and find a spot by the mountain pools to enjoy the cool air and rugged scenery. Pause for a traditional Berber lunch at one of the restaurants by the waterfalls (own expense), then meet back up with the driver for the return trip to Marrakech. This tour concludes with drop-off at your Marrakech hotel at roughly 5pm.
- Round-trip transport air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
- Visit to traditional Berber souk (Mondays only)
Departure Timedeparture at 09:30 AM.
Return Timefree time
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat and sun glaces.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Comfortable, non-slip walking shoes are recommended
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Departure point : Your hotel or a designated central location in Marrakech.
- Departure time : 9am Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Duration : 7 hours (approx.).
- Return details : Returns to original departure point.