Full Day Trip to Imlil Valley from Marrakech
Direction the Toubkal park, the Imlil valley located at the foot of the atlas at 1700m altitude during this day trip to Berber villages and greenery. leave marrakech and hike in the high atlas during this private day trip, cross the toubkal park to the village of imlil in the fort against the atlas. and do guided hikes or on the back of mule in passing by the waterfalls and knowing more about the Berber culture .visited a Berber village and have lunch in local restaurants or at the inhabitant’s. private transport.
what to expect .. trips south in the mountains of the high atlas towards imlil hike stop below mount toubkal. lush valleys and terraced fields. climb further into villages of asni .si on saturday stop to browse the traditional Berber market 17 km before imlil. by stopping for photos on the road. hike with a local guide from 1:30 until 4 hours of walking through the village and the waterfalls. lunch in a local restaurant in berber style or at the inhabitant
- Round trip transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle
- Local guide
- Homestay lunch
Not Included :
- Personal expenses
Departure TimePlease arrive by 08:45 AM for a prompt departure at 09:00 AM.
Return TimeApproximately 6:00 PM.
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat and sun glaces.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Departure point : Your hotel or a designated central location in Marrakech.
- Departure time : 09am Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Duration : 9 Houres (approx).
- Return details : Returns to original departure point.