3 Days Tour from Marrakech to Merzouga and Fez
organize guided 3-Day tour from Marrakech to Merzouga and Fez to explore best of Morocco. Our excursion from Marrakech are available everyday with hotel pick up.
What You Can Expect :
- Exploring High Atlas mountains
- Passing Berber villages and Tizi n Tichka pass
- Visit Unesco kasbah of Ait Benhaddou
- Visit Ouarzazate , Dades and Todra Gorges
- Camel ride in Merzouga desert
- Sleeping in desert camp
- Visit Midelt and Ifrane
- Tour finishes in Fez
- Pick up from your Marrakech riad /hotel.
- Transport in A/C comfortable vehicle
- English speaking driver / guide
- Dinners and breakfasts
- Camel ride in Sahara desert
- Sleeping in desert camp
- Drop off at your hotel in Fes
Not Included :
- Lunches and drinks
- Entry fees for museums, monuments
DepartureYour Marrakech riad/ hotel or airport
Departure TimeDeparture on request, but standard departure time at 7 am.
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing,, hat and sun glaces.
Day 1 : FROM MARRAKECH TO AIT BEN HADDOU AND OUARZAZATE
We invite you to enjoy Morocco private tour from Marrakech to explore Sahara desert in Merzouga with friendly drivers and local experienced guides. 3 day tour from Marrakech starts in the morning and we pick you up from the your riad or hotel. Then we pass through Tizi-n-Tichka mountain pass in the High Atlas mountains. We reach the Ait Benhaddou village which is recognized as UNESCO world patrimony. It is best kasbah in Morocco, very famous as a backdrop for many Hollywood films, including 'Lawrence of Arabia', 'Gladiator' and also 'Alexander'. We take lunch here before continuing to visit the Taourirt Kasbah in Ouarzazate. We continue to “Roses Valley”, which is famous for its annual “Festival of Roses”. Then we also pass through the small Berber villages near Skoura and 'Kelaat M'Gouna' and also 'Boumalene Dades'. We explore Dades valley and we stay overnight in local hotel which includes dinner and breakfast.
Day 2 : FROM DADES GORGE TO TODRA GORGE AND MERZOUGA DESERT TO RIDE CAMEL AND SPEND A NIGHT IN DESERT CAMP
Our Marrakech trip to Sahara desert continues and we explore Boumalene Dades and its Dades valley. Then we head towards Merzouga desert, passing Erfoud and Rissani. We pass through the Berber villages to reach Tinghir from where we visit Todra Gorge, famous rock canyon. Hhere the cliffs are as high as 600 meters. We pass through more Berber villages near Tinjdad , then we continue to Erfoud, famous for its fossil products. We drive to Rissani where we could have the local speciality, called “Berber Pizza” for lunch. After lunch we make our way to Merzouga desert ,where we will leave our luggage in a hotel rooms. We prepare for camel ride which take us to a Merzouga desert Berber camp in the middle of the Sahara sand dunes of Erg Chebbi. This desert is best in Morocco, 20 km long and 5 to 8 km wide and it is also reputed as the highest sand dunes in North Africa. TheMerzouga desert camel trekking tour takes about 1 hour and 30 minutes from the hotel to reach the Merzouga desert camp. We spend the night in desert camp , in desert tents which are well equipped. After Berber dinner we gather around the fire and we enjoy the Merzouga desert night with traditional Berber drums.
Day 3 : FROM MERZOUGA DESERT TO ZIZ VALLEY , MIDELT , IFRANE AND FEZ
Tour from Marrakech continues today and before desert sunrise in Merzouga, we enjoy came ride in the dunes. Arriving at the hotel we will have shower and after breakfast we continue our journey towards Fez. We leave Merzouga passing through Erfoud, Errachidia, and Ziz Valley, to reach Midelt. We explore cedar forests of Azrou, we explore ski resort city of Ifrane and we continue to Fez. Here we will leave at your riad or hotel at the end of the 3 days tour from Marrakech. That’s the end of tour in Morocco.
Take a look at what people say about us :
Value For Money
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Departure point : Your Marrakech riad/ hotel or airport
- Departure time : Departure on request, but standard departure time
- Duration : 3 Days
- Return details : In your hotel or in the airport.