2 Days Zagora Camel Trek and Desert Camp from Marrakech
Join this amazing 2 days tour to the closest dunes in Zagora. The tour starts from Marrakech everyday.
What You Can Expect :
- 2-day tour to Zagora from Marrakech, with camel trek and desert camp
- Take the Tizi-n-Tichka pass through the High Atlas Mountains with a guide
- Discover the UNESCO World Heritage site of Aït Ben Haddou and the Drâa Valley
- Visit the ancient settlement of Ouarzazate
- walk by the Dades Boumalen valley before continuing by 4 × 4 to Tudra Gorgas on a walk and lunch
- Spend the night in a Berber desert camp among the sand dunes
- Pickup from the airport and transfer to your accommodation in Marrakech
- Overnight accommodation in a private tent at a Berber camp in the Zagora desert
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Tnansport by air-conditioned minivan
- Small-group tour
- Dinners and breakfasts
Not Included :
- Entrance fees
- local guide
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Extra transfers
- Gratuities (optional)
Departure Time07:15 AM
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hat and sun glaces.
Day 1 : Marrakech – Ait Ben Haddo Kasbah – Zagora desert :
Departure Everyday at 7h00 am From Marrakech stunning High Atlas Mountains through Tizi n’Tichka (alt 2260 m). On the side of the mountains you will see Berber farms and traditional villages , Visit of Ait ben Haddou Casabah before we arrive to Ouarzazate named “Hollywood of Morocco” then we continue south over the Tizi-n-Tnifift pass untill we arrive to Agdz and drive nearby Draa Valley rich of Palm plantations along the way then stop in one of the amazing panoramic to to see the ocean of palm trees Continue to Zagora there your camels waiting for you to start your camels trip about t 2hrs spend the night under nomadic tent on the Sahara Desert..
Day 2 : Zagora – Ourzazat – Marrakech :
Early wake up so you can admire an amazing sunrise in the desert (optional) then, following breakfast at the camp, ride your camel back to Zagora and meet your driver to begin your return journey to Marrakech. Stop on the Gats of Draa Vallee in Agdz (own expense) and relax at your leisure, then continue to Ouarzazate for lunch and depending on the traffic conditions, (own expense) Visit Taourirte Kasbah (if you weren't able to the previous day) In the afternoon, hop back aboard your vehicle for the final journey across the High Atlas Mountains and arrive back at your Marrakech hotel in the evening around 17:00pm.
Take a look at what people say about us :
Value For Money
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please note: due to the long distances, approximately 8 hours will be spent driving each day
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Departure point : Hotels and riads located in central Marrakech If you are staying inside the Medina, your pickup will be at the closest point accessible to vehicles (this may involve a short walk).
- Departure time : 7:15 am, Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Duration : 2 Days
- Return details : Returns to original departure point.